Up North Combine Ltd. 

Click here to edit subtitle

21 Sept due to mist and fog on route no word till 9 am

further update at 10 am

Bubwith

section 1 at 9.40      section 4 at 10.00         section 6 with Hpool/SED at 10.20 

south west wind 

Wakefield times to follow

WAKEFIELD 

SECTION 2 AT 10.40

SECTION 5 AT 11.00

SOUTH WEST

20/09/2019 10 feds voted to go as normal

14 Sept approx. 9,000 birds liberated at 8.00 from Maidstone in no wind

12 Sept 7 feds voted to go to Maidstone as normal

7th Sept Chelmsford

Group 1& 4 at 7.30

Group 2 & 5 a7 7.50

Group 6 with SED/HPOOL/TV/TEES 8.10

LIGHT NW WIND

6th Sept Chelmsford feds voted 16 to 0 to go as normal ,there will be 3 cuts

SEPT 1ST OAKHAM

GROUP 1 AT 7.10,GROUP 2 AT 7.30,GROUP 4 AT 7.50,GROUP 5 AT 8.10,GROUP 6 WITH SED/HPOOL AT 8.30

LIGHT WEST WIND

31 Aug Oakham no word till 9am

due to the forecast of rain moving into flight path update at 11am

update at 13.00

birds heldover

30/8/2019 Oakham 2 feds voted 17 to 3 to go as normal

23 Aug  15 feds to 0 voted to go to Oakham as normal

24 Aug Oakham    

group 1 at 7.45,group 2 at 8.05,group 4 at 8.25,group 5 at 8.45 group 6 with SED/Hpool at 9.05 .light variable wind

17 Aug  Newark    rain showers on route ,update at 9

9.05 am still showers on route ,update at 10

group 1 liberated at 9.55 wsw wind 

group 2 at 10.15

group 4 at 10.35

group 5 at 10.55

group 6 with H/pool&SED  11.15

16 Aug 20 feds to 0 voted to go as normal 

all liberations are at Newark showground

13 Aug WETHERBY LIBERATIONS SECTION 1 AT 8.00,SECTION 2 AT 8.20.SECTION 4 AT 8.40 LIGHT WEST WIND

Pontefract Section 5 at 8.50

Bubwith Section 6 with Hpool/SED at 9.20 

light west 

12 Aug  17 feds to 0 have voted to basket tonight for a race tomorrow,Tyne North and liberation group 6 to be picked up 1 hour later ,other pick up times as normal .Liberation sites are Wetherby,Pontefract and Bubwith 

training this week cancelled 

11 Aug 17 feds to 0 voted to delay 24 hrs update Monday morning

10 Aug  17 feds to 3 voted to delay 24 hrs full review in the morning

9th Aug 20 feds voted to delay 24hrs full review in the morning

3rd AUGUST DUE TO POOR CONDITIONS AROUND TEESSIDE AND COASTAL AREA NO WORD TILL 8 AM

8.03 am  no change in conditions update at 9 am

9.10 am weather improving update at 10 am

9.47 am 

SAND HUTTON

BORDER/COQ AT 9.45,WANSBECK/NORTHUMBERLAND 10.05

BUBWITH  

SEC 6 WITH HPOOL/SED 9.45 

WINDS LIGHT VARIABLE

WETHERBY

TYNE NORTH 10.10;NEWCASTLE/GATESHEAD 10.30;SECTION 4 10.50

PONTEFRACT 

SECTION 5 AT 10.50 

WINDS LIGHT VARIABLE

AUG 2ND FEDS VOTED 13 TO 3 TO GO AS NORMAL LIBERATIONS AT SAND HUTTON,WETHERBY,PONTEFRACT AND BUBWITH 

revised young bird programme

28 July feds voted 9 to 6 to postpone ,the race is now cancelled and the programme will be discussed at a meeting on Thursday

27 July feds voted 14 to 2 to delay 24 hrs full review in the morning

26 July 16 feds voted to delay 24 hrs full review in the morning

21 July Burbure liberated at 6.30 in a fresh west wind

18 July feds voted 9 to 3 to basket Friday for a race from Burbure on Sunday

17 July feds voted 11 to 3 to postpone basketing for Burbure 24 hrs

13 July. Oakham Groups 1 & 4. plus SED. & HARTLEPOOL.Liberated at  9.10. Light North West.
Groups. 2. &  5. At. 9. 30.
Group .  6. At. 9. 50.

13 July Oakham 

low cloud at racepoint and on route no word till 10

12 July Oakham fed voted 12 to 0 to go as normal

REIMS LIBERATED AT 5.45 LIGHT VARIABLE WINDS

29 June Folkestone birds liberated at 7 am in a light south east wind

22 June Huntingdon  group 1&4 with SED/Hpool   7.30 light var,wind

Group 2& 5 at 7.50

Group 6 at 8.10

11 feds voted to go to HUNTINGDON as normal

Bourges liberated 5.40 north east wind turning west at French coast

This weekend 22 June inland race will be Huntingdon

15/6/19 Huntingdon 

group 1&4 wiyh SED and hpool 6.50

group 2&5 7.10

group 6 at 7.30

light south wind

14/6/19  Huntingdon  feds voted 16 feds to 1 to go as normal

9th June.Both Roye and Brighton Liberated At 5.50. in a lsw Wind.

8th June both Roye and Brighton held over

Roye/Brighton    21 feds to 9 voted to go as normal,voting is all the NEHU feds

1st June Chelmsford liberation times as follows

Group 1&4 plus SED/Hpool 7.10

Group 2&5    7.30

Group 6      7.50

wind light sw 

31 May Chelmsford 16 Feds voted  to go as normal

convoy looking to liberate at 10 am correct ,time to be published 

24 May Ypres pigeons liberated at 10.10 nw wind

 

22 May 17 feds to 1 voted to go as normal,it maybe a possibility of a liberation on Friday

convoy arrived on site at 6.05 ,decision to be made at 8 am to consider liberation

19 May Oakham GROUP 1 AT 8.00,GROUP 2 AT 8.20,GROUP 4 AT 8.40,GROUP 5 AT 9.00,GROUP 6 AT 9.20,LIGHT VARIABLE WIND

18 May Huntingdon feds voted 20 to 1 to go today.Pick up will be 2hrs earlier than normal.Due to events held at Huntingdon on Sundays we will be flying from Oakham

17May Huntingdon feds voted 13 to 8 to postpone ,full review in the morning

12 May Folkestone liberated 7.15 light north wind

10/05/2019 Folkestone OB NAT feds voted 21 to 0 to go Saturday

Folkestone ob Nat feds voted 14 feds to 7 to postpone 24 hrs full review friday 

4 May Chelmsford

section 1&4 with SED and HPOOL 7.30

section 2&5 7.50

section 6 at 8.10

north west wind

Chelmsford feds voted 14 to 7 to go as normal

may 4th Chelmsford section 1 & section 2 pick up times will be 1 hour earlier. Can you please ensure all your clubs Adhere

 

28 April Oakham 

section 1&4 with Hpool and SED at 7.50

section 2 & 5 at 8.10

section 6 at 8.30 

north west wind

27 April Oakham 17 feds to 1 have voted to go today pick up times 2hrs early

26April Oakham 2 feds voted 19 to 1 to postpone 24 hrs full review in the morning

20April Oakham

GROUP 1 AT 9.10,GROUP 2 AT 9.30,GROUP 4 AT 9.50.GROUP 5 AT 10.10 GROUP 6 AT 10.30

LIGHT VARIABLE WIND

20 April due to poor visibility in Lincolnshire update at 9

19 April Oakham feds voted 16 to 0 to go as normal

13 April Newark looking to start liberating at 9 am

liberation times 

group1 at 9.00,group 2 at 9.20.group 4 at 9.40 ,group 5 at 10.00 group 6 at 10.20 light north east

12 April 2019  Newark showground feds voted 11 to 0 to go as normal 

6/4/19 Bubwith due to poor weather conditions at racepoint and on route no word till 9

9.05 am conditions improving update at 10

liberations as follows  Group 1 at 10.40,Group 2 at 11.00,Group 4 at 11.20,Group 5 at 11.40,Group 6 at 12.00

variable light northerly wind

5/4/2019 Bubwith   weather committee voted 13 to 10 to go as normal

RACE PROGRAMME 2019 please note Brighton is a NEHU race with a max of  2 birds it is not a UNC race

Bourges open show at Wingate Cons Club Jan 12 2019 £10 per bird one bird must be in show but can nominate more penning 11 till 12.15  

29th Sept 

Pontefract     section 2 at 8.30,section 5 at 8.50 light  south west wind

Bubwith section 1 at 9.00,section 4 at 9.20,section 6 at 9.40 south west wind

28th Sept 

11 feds voted to go as normal ,sections 1,4,6,at Bubwith.Sections 2,5 at Pontefract

24TH.September.Maidstone.App 11,000. Birds will be liberated at 9.00. in a Light North West Wind

23rd September Maidstone. BIRDS HELDOVER.

Maidstone 22.September Birds Heldover.

 

No improvement at Maidstone.Final update at 10.30

Full Cloud cover at Maidstone. update at 9.00.

 

21ST SEPTEMBER 15 FEDERATIONS HAVE VOTED TO GO AS NORMAL

CHELMSFORD 15TH SEPTEMBER, LIBERATIONS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS

GROUP 1, (1.& 4 & SED & H/POOL.                 WILL BE AT .7.50.

GROUP 2. (2.& 5)                                           WILL BE AT .8.10.

GROUP. 3.(N/YORKS.M/BORO.E/CLEVELAND. WILL BE AT.8.30

WIND IS LIGHT SOUTH WEST.

9th SEPT conditions improving at racepoint update at 9

the convoy could not access Peterborough so are at Huntingdon

STILL CLOUD COVER AT RACEPOINT FORECAST TO IMPROVE ,ON ROUTE OK .UPDATE AT 10

Preparing for liberations update ASAP

GROUP 1 AT 10.20 SOUTH WEST WIND

GROUP 2 AT 10.40

GROUP 3 AT 11.00


8th Sept Peterborogh 17 feds to 1 to basket today

7th Sept Peterborough 16 feds to 3 voted to postpone 24hrs

sept 1st Oakham 

Section 1 at 8.20,Section 2 at 8.40,Section 4 plus SED and Hartlepool 9.00,Section 5 at 9.20.Section 6 at 9.40,light south west wind

31 August Oakham 15 feds voted to go as normal

25 Aug Worksop 

Section 1 at 7.50,Section 2 at 8.10,Section 4 at 8.30

Section 5 at 8.50 Section 6 at 9.10,light north west wind

24 August 18 feds voted to go as normal all feds at Worksop

Wetherby section 1  1 10.40 south west

Worksop section 2 10.10 south west wind

section 4 at 10.30

section 5 at 5 at 10.50

section 6 at 11.10

18 August overcast at Wetherby and Worksop update at 9

slight improvement update at 10 am

17 AUGUST FEDS VOTED 17 TO 2 TO GO AS NORMAL

11 August Wetherby south west wind    group 1 at 7.40 group 2 at 8.00 group 4 at 8.20

Pontefract group 5 at 8.30

Bubwith group 6 at 9.00

11 august liberations 

Following last Saturdays racing the Management committee have decided to intervene .Welooked at all liberations and have decided to move from 14 to 5 also reduced the racepoint s to 3.This move has been done to reduce the risk of clashing ,to give safety in numbers if they contact predator attacks .We have decided to go back to basics because to allow the schedule to proceed could give a similar race to last week .The liberations are   Section 1,2 and 4   Wetherby,Section 5 Pontefract.Section 6 Bubwith, liberations to start at 7 am weather permitting

4 Aug liberations

Sand Hutton 

6.50 Bor.7.05 Coq,7.25 Wans/Northumberland

Wetherby

7.45 TyneNorth,8.05 New/Ghead/Fhill, 8.25 Hou,8.45 Sun dis/South Shields/MT

BUBWITH 

9.00 Hett,9.15 Sed/Hpool.9.30 Mboro,NY,EC

Worksop

9.00 Nec,9.15 Shot&Trim,9.30 TV/Tess

wind light north west

3rd August 15 feds to 0 to go as normal

29 July 2018 feds voted 10 to 6 to postpone therefore race is cancelled

28 july 17 feds to 0 have voted to postpone 24 hrs ,full review in the morning

27.july 2018

15 feds to 3 have voted to delay 24 hrs 

22 july Ypres liberated 6.30 south west wind

21 JULY YPRES    CLOUD COVER UPDATE 8.30

still cloud cover update at 10

heldover due to poor viibility on channel

18.07.2018  9 feds voted to go to Ypres as normal

14 JULY OAKHAM

GROUP 1 8.00

GROUP 2 8.20

GROUP 3 8.40

LIGHT SOUTH WEST

13 july OAKHAM 15 FEDS VOTED TO GO AS NORMAL

Oakham 

group 1 7.30

group 2 7.50

group 3 8.10 

light var wind

06.07.2018 REIMS BIRDS LIBERATED AT 6 AM LT VARIABLE NORTHLY WIND

OAKHAM BIRDS RACE MARKED ON SATURDAY NORMAL PICK UP TIMES

30.6.2018 Maidstone full cloud cover update 8.30 

LIBERATED 7.50 LIGHT NORTH EAST WIND

Maidstone 30 .6.2018 birds go as normal

23.06.2018 Oakham 

group 1 8.20

group 2 8.40

group 3 9.00 

light north west

22.06.2018 BOURGES BIRDS LIBERATED AT 5.45 LIGHT NORTH EAST WIND

11 Federations have voted to go to Oakham as normal 

21.06.2018 BOURGES 

CONVOY ARRIVED ON SITE AT 11.30,DELAYED AT DOVER DUE TO THICK FOG ON CHANNEL.POOR WEATHER IN FRANCE UNTIL 35 MILES FROM BOURGES THEN SUNSHINE TO RACEPOINT

 

17.6.2018 Chelmsford 

overcast at racepoint update at 9

update at 10.30

GROUP 1 AT 9.50 SOUTH WEST WIND

GROUP 2 AT 10.05

GROUP 3 AT 10.20

16.06,18 Chelmsford feds voted 14 to 2 to basket today

15/06/2018  Chelmsford weather committee voted 15 to 4 to delay 24hrs

11 June birds at Burbure due to poor conditions at Roye update at 9

birds liberated at Burbure 8.40 ne wind

 

10th June Roye and Oakham update at 9 

improvement at Oakham racepoint poor conditions on route update 11.30

OAKHAM LIBERATED AS FOLLOWS

GROUP 1 AT 11.25

GROUP 2 AT 11.45

GROUP 3 AT 12.05

WIND LIGHT ESE 



09/06/2018 conditions at roye and oakham are poor 

pdate at 8.30 from roye and 9.30 from oakham

Roye final update at 9 

Roye birds heldover

7th June Oakham

feds voted 14 to 2 to go as normal

9/06/2018 OAKHAM UPDATE AT 11

OAKHAM UPDATE AT 12 

slight improvement update at 1 pm 

final update 2.30

Held over

06/06/2018 ROYE 

FEDERATIONS VOTED 11 TO  5 TO GO AS NORMAL

3RD JUNE HUNTINGDON POOR CONDITIONS ON ROUTE UPDATE AT 10

weather improving update at 11

GROUP 1 LIBERATED AT 11.15 VARIABLE NORTHERLY WIND 

GROUP 2 AT 11.35

GROUP 3   AT 11.55

JUNE 2ND HUNTINGDON WEATHER COMMITTEE VOTED 15 TO 1 TO RACE MARK TODAY

Sunday 27 May Burbure liberated at 6.05 light variable wind

SATURDAY 26 MAY BURBURE 

weather image 10.15 saturday

pigeons held over

no improvement last call at 10

no improvement update at 9

POOR CONDITIONS AT RACEPOINT AND ON ROUTE ,UPDATE AT 8 AM

FRIDAY 25 MAY 2018 CONVOY OF THREE TRANSPORTERS AND APPROX 10,500 BIRDS ARRIVED AT BURBURE APPROX 7 AM .WEATHER ON SITE AND ACROSS CHANNEL IS VERY FOGGY

BURBURE 26 MAY BIRDS GOING AS NORMAL ONLY 8 FEDERATIONS VOTED

 

OAKHAM 19 MAY
GROUP 1 AT 7.50
GROUP 2 AT 8.10
GROUP 3 AT 8.20 LIGHT VARIABLE WIND

18 MAY OAKHAM WEATHER COMMITTEE VOTED TO GO AS NORMAL

13 may Eastbourne update at 9

liberated 9.30 north west wind 

PROBABLE 1ST DAVISON&SON BOLDON 1379

2ND ALDERTON&SON NEWBIGGIN 1376

3RD S FREAK HORDEN 1372

4TH CLARK&SON BILLINGHAM 1370

OTHER FED WINNERS 

STRAKKER&SON AMBLE 1355

LITTLE&SON NEWC WEST 1365.659

LONG,BROWN&SON SHOTT&TRIM. 1347.44

J PATTINSON 1361.26,ROBSON BROS 1359.2,THURSTON&WRIGHT 1359.2,QUINN,SON,NOBLE 1345.77,R ELLIOTT 1334.11,HERRON&SON 1345.1,D CRABTREE 1357.35,D KELLY 1365.94,B CUMMINGS 1352.75. N LTYH 1349.S LESLEY TIME 3.36,MARSAY,TAYLOR,ROBINSON 1356.16.REED&DEXTER 1350.05.A&D WRIGHT 1367.64

12 MAY Eastbourne low cloud at fog at the beachy head liberation site update 9 am

up date at 10 am

Heldover raining at racepoint

9th May Eastbourne

voting 15 to 4 to go as normal

MAY 5TH CHELMSFORD 

GROUP 1 LIBERATED AT 7.50

GROUP 2 LIBERATED AT 8.10

GROUP 3 LIBERATED AT 8.30 

WIND VERY LIGHT SOUTH WEST

MAY 4TH CHELMSFORD THE VOTING IS 13 TO 0 TO GO AS NORMAL

 

26 april the race scheduled this weekend will be Oakham,voting will take place Friday morning as normal

Friday 27 April 2018 voting 10-8 to postpone

Saturday 28 april vote 11 to 10(17 to 15 on fed vote strength)to postpone 24 hrs

SUNDAY 29 APRIL 2018 VOTING 17 TO 0 TO POSTPONE AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE PRESIDENT IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO CANCEL ALTOGETHER .AS PER RULE WE WILL BE ADHERING TO THE RACE PROGRAMME

21 april Newark cloud cover at race point update 9.30

update at 10.30 

liberations as follows

group 1 at 10.40

group 2 at 11.00

group 3 at 11.20

light south west

APRIL 13 TH 2018 BUBWITH VOTING 19 TO 1 TO GO AS NORMAL

Saturday 14 April 

overcast at racepoint and poor at Thirsk update 9 am

Rcepoint improving ,still poor in Thirsk area update at 10am

GROUP 1 (section 1& 4) 10.10 sw wind

GROUP 2 (section 2 & 5)   10.30 sw wind

Group 3   (section 6)  10.50 sw

FEDS VOTED 20-3 TO PUT PROGRAMME BACK ONE WEEK

THE REVISED PROGRAMME WILL BE 14/4 BUBWITH,21/4 NEWARK,28/4 HUNTINGDON  THEN AS PER PROGRAMME .FEDS CAN RACE THE OAKHAM WHEN THEY WISH