Up North Combine Ltd. 

Click here to edit subtitle

14 JULY OAKHAM

GROUP 1 8.00

GROUP 2 8.20

GROUP 3 8.40

LIGHT SOUTH WEST

13 july OAKHAM 15 FEDS VOTED TO GO AS NORMAL

Oakham 

group 1 7.30

group 2 7.50

group 3 8.10 

light var wind

06.07.2018 REIMS BIRDS LIBERATED AT 6 AM LT VARIABLE NORTHLY WIND

OAKHAM BIRDS RACE MARKED ON SATURDAY NORMAL PICK UP TIMES

30.6.2018 Maidstone full cloud cover update 8.30 

LIBERATED 7.50 LIGHT NORTH EAST WIND

Maidstone 30 .6.2018 birds go as normal

23.06.2018 Oakham 

group 1 8.20

group 2 8.40

group 3 9.00 

light north west

22.06.2018 BOURGES BIRDS LIBERATED AT 5.45 LIGHT NORTH EAST WIND

11 Federations have voted to go to Oakham as normal 

21.06.2018 BOURGES 

CONVOY ARRIVED ON SITE AT 11.30,DELAYED AT DOVER DUE TO THICK FOG ON CHANNEL.POOR WEATHER IN FRANCE UNTIL 35 MILES FROM BOURGES THEN SUNSHINE TO RACEPOINT

 

17.6.2018 Chelmsford 

overcast at racepoint update at 9

update at 10.30

GROUP 1 AT 9.50 SOUTH WEST WIND

GROUP 2 AT 10.05

GROUP 3 AT 10.20

16.06,18 Chelmsford feds voted 14 to 2 to basket today

15/06/2018  Chelmsford weather committee voted 15 to 4 to delay 24hrs

11 June birds at Burbure due to poor conditions at Roye update at 9

birds liberated at Burbure 8.40 ne wind

 

10th June Roye and Oakham update at 9 

improvement at Oakham racepoint poor conditions on route update 11.30

OAKHAM LIBERATED AS FOLLOWS

GROUP 1 AT 11.25

GROUP 2 AT 11.45

GROUP 3 AT 12.05

WIND LIGHT ESE 



09/06/2018 conditions at roye and oakham are poor 

pdate at 8.30 from roye and 9.30 from oakham

Roye final update at 9 

Roye birds heldover

7th June Oakham

feds voted 14 to 2 to go as normal

9/06/2018 OAKHAM UPDATE AT 11

OAKHAM UPDATE AT 12 

slight improvement update at 1 pm 

final update 2.30

Held over

06/06/2018 ROYE 

FEDERATIONS VOTED 11 TO  5 TO GO AS NORMAL

3RD JUNE HUNTINGDON POOR CONDITIONS ON ROUTE UPDATE AT 10

weather improving update at 11

GROUP 1 LIBERATED AT 11.15 VARIABLE NORTHERLY WIND 

GROUP 2 AT 11.35

GROUP 3   AT 11.55

JUNE 2ND HUNTINGDON WEATHER COMMITTEE VOTED 15 TO 1 TO RACE MARK TODAY

JUNE 1ST 2018 HUNTINGDON WEATHER COMMITTEE VOTED 13 TO 5 TO POSTPONE 24 HRS

Sunday 27 May Burbure liberated at 6.05 light variable wind

SATURDAY 26 MAY BURBURE 

weather image 10.15 saturday

pigeons held over

no improvement last call at 10

no improvement update at 9

POOR CONDITIONS AT RACEPOINT AND ON ROUTE ,UPDATE AT 8 AM

FRIDAY 25 MAY 2018 CONVOY OF THREE TRANSPORTERS AND APPROX 10,500 BIRDS ARRIVED AT BURBURE APPROX 7 AM .WEATHER ON SITE AND ACROSS CHANNEL IS VERY FOGGY

BURBURE 26 MAY BIRDS GOING AS NORMAL ONLY 8 FEDERATIONS VOTED

 

OAKHAM 19 MAY
GROUP 1 AT 7.50
GROUP 2 AT 8.10
GROUP 3 AT 8.20 LIGHT VARIABLE WIND

18 MAY OAKHAM WEATHER COMMITTEE VOTED TO GO AS NORMAL

13 may Eastbourne update at 9

liberated 9.30 north west wind 

PROBABLE 1ST DAVISON&SON BOLDON 1379

2ND ALDERTON&SON NEWBIGGIN 1376

3RD S FREAK HORDEN 1372

4TH CLARK&SON BILLINGHAM 1370

OTHER FED WINNERS 

STRAKKER&SON AMBLE 1355

LITTLE&SON NEWC WEST 1365.659

LONG,BROWN&SON SHOTT&TRIM. 1347.44

J PATTINSON 1361.26,ROBSON BROS 1359.2,THURSTON&WRIGHT 1359.2,QUINN,SON,NOBLE 1345.77,R ELLIOTT 1334.11,HERRON&SON 1345.1,D CRABTREE 1357.35,D KELLY 1365.94,B CUMMINGS 1352.75. N LTYH 1349.S LESLEY TIME 3.36,MARSAY,TAYLOR,ROBINSON 1356.16.REED&DEXTER 1350.05.A&D WRIGHT 1367.64

12 MAY Eastbourne low cloud at fog at the beachy head liberation site update 9 am

up date at 10 am

Heldover raining at racepoint

9th May Eastbourne

voting 15 to 4 to go as normal

MAY 5TH CHELMSFORD 

GROUP 1 LIBERATED AT 7.50

GROUP 2 LIBERATED AT 8.10

GROUP 3 LIBERATED AT 8.30 

WIND VERY LIGHT SOUTH WEST

MAY 4TH CHELMSFORD THE VOTING IS 13 TO 0 TO GO AS NORMAL

 

26 april the race scheduled this weekend will be Oakham,voting will take place Friday morning as normal

Friday 27 April 2018 voting 10-8 to postpone

Saturday 28 april vote 11 to 10(17 to 15 on fed vote strength)to postpone 24 hrs

SUNDAY 29 APRIL 2018 VOTING 17 TO 0 TO POSTPONE AFTER SPEAKING WITH THE PRESIDENT IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO CANCEL ALTOGETHER .AS PER RULE WE WILL BE ADHERING TO THE RACE PROGRAMME

21 april Newark cloud cover at race point update 9.30

update at 10.30 

liberations as follows

group 1 at 10.40

group 2 at 11.00

group 3 at 11.20

light south west

APRIL 13 TH 2018 BUBWITH VOTING 19 TO 1 TO GO AS NORMAL

Saturday 14 April 

overcast at racepoint and poor at Thirsk update 9 am

Rcepoint improving ,still poor in Thirsk area update at 10am

GROUP 1 (section 1& 4) 10.10 sw wind

GROUP 2 (section 2 & 5)   10.30 sw wind

Group 3   (section 6)  10.50 sw

FEDS VOTED 20-3 TO PUT PROGRAMME BACK ONE WEEK

THE REVISED PROGRAMME WILL BE 14/4 BUBWITH,21/4 NEWARK,28/4 HUNTINGDON  THEN AS PER PROGRAMME .FEDS CAN RACE THE OAKHAM WHEN THEY WISH